📧 Contact me at dumitru9catalina@yahoo.com

14 July 2015

Top 7 White TideStore Items to Buy (This Summer)

White is the perfect colour for summer. Did you that white clothes don`t attract the sunlight  and actually help you stay cooler?

So, do you have your whites prepared for this summer?
If not, you should check out all the white and pastel collection from this cheap wholesale clothing: Tidestore, because they have really nice deals on summer clothes.

I also have a soft spot for lace, so for me, white+lace= Love.
That`s why I always have on my wishlist white lace items. Right now, I might have found he absolute cheap tops online (http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Women-Tops-100018/) and I want to show you some of them:















   
Also I fell inlove with some long coats for women (http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Trench-Coats-100585/), some of them are white, of course, and they look gorgeous, but some other pastel coats, summer coats and trench coats, caught my eye.





Right now it`s going on a really big sale, up to 90% off, so you should really check it out. Free shipping on orders over $59, also don`t forget that on TideStore you can also find stylish PLUS SIZES clotes, which is really great, as for european measurements don`t really go with chinesse measurement, that so, many of us can`t really fit not even the XL (like tall or busty girls).

So, feel free to send me your suggestions and your whislisht for this summer!



Please follow me :



Vote my Looks:

3 comments:

Leave a comment with your opinion or just copy and paste one of these hearts ♡ 💗 💙 💟 💛 ❤